Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: JRSC? how to put power to ground?!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Max Psi GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 1999
    Posts
    860
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there guys.......i think i jumped the gun last time i was on here.....

    I said my DIFF. went out of my GSR due to TOO much fun with the JRSC.

    Well, they ARE goin to warranty it.....but as to the TYPE R diff. being put in....they WONT, due to something about future warranty claims..

    I can understand why they say this...gotta look at it as a BUSINESS thing ya'know?

    Well, anyway, the STOCK diff is goin back in...HOW DO YOU GUYS KEEP POWER ON THE GROUND? When mine hits the 5000RPM mark, the the tires jus melt off!!! Even with appropriate throttle control.....

    Even in TOP of 2nd, my cars tires jus melt.....

    What, in your guys opinion, is the best thing for me to do? Is it STRUTS?, ENERGY SUSPENSION?, THICKER SWAY BAR?

    Im about through with the performance of the car, minus a J&S sometime in the future since you guys pump it so hard!

    Please help me!
    Thanks,
    Tony

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner VTeCno Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you are not going to upgrade the Diff, the next best thing to do would be to get new Springs and shocks (something with a good increase in stiffness in the back), and you could also try the Energy Suspension Motor Mounts (They should keep weight transfer in the engine down to a minimum). Other than that, I run 225/40-16 tires, and that helped out alot, but even with them, and the LSD, I can still roast the tires in 1st and 2nd (of course I have 8psi, but still). My next acquisitions are new shocks and springs.

    ------------------
    I made $150 in November, just for surfing the net!!!

    Find out how you can do the same at VTeCno's Get Paid to Surf Site!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •